Welcome to day 4 of our healthy #7DaySimplySalads recipes for weight loss. The printable shopping list is here>>
This salad is super easy; it can be ready in just five minutes! This recipe contains cucumber, which is good addition if you want to shed some pounds. Cucumbers are one of the vegetables with the highest water content, which means they offer valuable vitamins and minerals, yet they’re super low in calories. Therefore, you can eat more and more cucumber and feel satisfied while still sticking to an overall healthy weight loss plan.
Here is the day 4 of our #7DaySimplySalads Cucumber Peanut Salad recipe to help you with weight loss:
- 1 cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoon boiled sprouts
- Coriander leaves
- Lemon juice
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix cucumber, peanuts, and boiled sprouts. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, and basil.
- Top with lemon juice and vinegar. Mix thoroughly.