Healthy Egg Muffins is an an easy recipe, that anyone can cook.
The humble omelette cooked in a fancy way with ingredients in your kitchen.
Absolutely nutritious and filling. Feel free to add or subtract ingredients .
These can be eaten on its own or accompanies with bread.
1 Small onion diced
2 green chillies cut finely (optional)
1/4 cup spinach cut fine
1 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
1 tbsp cold milk
2 tbsp button mushrooms chopped
1 tbsp paprika sliced green and red
Salt and pepper to taste
Options: Chicken Salami /Cold cuts of your choice
- Heat the oven to 200 C
- Crack eggs in a big bowl .
- Add all the ingredients together. Add in salt and pepper.
- Whisk well so that the milk and cheese whisk well. This step is important .
- Pour into the muffin trays or small ramekins .
- Lower the oven temp to 160 C and bake for 7 to 10 mins , till cooked.
The eggs will be light and fluffy and risen like a cake.
Cooking time depends on your oven.
Option: Line the cupcake tray with a slice of bread .
Recipe generously shared by Kavita Kapoor.
Other recipes here>>