- Decoupage glue
- White latex paint
- Botanical print (from a book)
- Foam brush
- With a rag, rub and drag on white paint over an unfinished paneled-door cabinet. This should be rubbed on unevenly for a faded paint look.
- Make six color photocopies of a botanical print (found in old books or magazines).
- Brush decoupage glue on backsides of prints and place one in each panel inset. Brush another coat of glue over the top of the print. Smooth out any air bubbles. Let dry.
- To give prints a faded look, wipe a light coat of white paint over the top of the prints and rub most of it off before it dries.