Globally, the problem of providing inexpensive and accessible care persists, although solutions have improved. There are many opportunities for healthcare collaboration between Indonesia and India. Both countries have large populations with significant unmet healthcare needs, and there is potential for mutually beneficial partnerships. Additionally, there may be opportunities for the sharing of best practices and expertise in areas such as public health and medical education.
Collaboration in healthcare has the potential to improve healthcare access and outcomes, reduce costs, and increase efficiency. It also can accelerate the innovation, knowledge sharing and learning process to improve healthcare service delivery.
Date: Thursday, 9th March 2023 from 1500hrs – 1800hrs WIB
Location: The Habibie & Ainun Library, Jl. Patra Kuningan XIII Blok L15/7 East Kuningan, Jakarta 12950
google maps link here >>
- Setiaji, S.T., M.Si. – Chief of Digital Transformation Office | Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia
- Dr Deepak Agrawal, MBBS,MS,MCh, Professor, Neurosurgery & Gamma-Knife, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Norbert Kehl, Director Program Development, Orbit Future Academy
Moderator: Dr Bayu Prawira Hie, MD, MBA, PhD, Digital Transformation Consultant and Executive Director of Intellectual Business Community
Partners: Indonesia Economic Forum, Indoindians, PT Infotech Solutions, Intellectual Business Community, Chairos
About Indonesia India Business Forum (IIBF)
IIBF has been initiated to enhance the interaction between Indonesian and Indian business community so that new business opportunities can be explored, initiated and actioned. These mainly are;
- Startups and established businesses that want to venture into India and Indonesia.
- Professionals from both nations who are interested in finding new business opportunities together.
- Creating a digital information resource base to facilitate collaboration.
IIBF hosts prominent Indonesian and Indian thought leaders, business leaders and arrange business networking events.
IIBF is supported by Indonesia Economic Forum, Indoindians, Infotech Solutions & Chairos International Ventures