Today is day 2 of the Indoindians #7DaysYogaChallege Day 2 with Rutu Trivedi Panjwani demonstrating the Trikonasana (Triangle pose)
Inhale when you stretch to the side, exhale when you bend down. (Normal breath during holding the posture).
- Stimulate and improve the function of blood through the entire body.
- Strengthens and stretches the hips, back, arms, thighs and leg.
- Reduces blood pressure, stress and anxiety.
- Cure indigestion.
- Gives flexibility to groins, hamstrings and hips.
- Transactional calm the mind.
- Stimulate the function of kidney.
- Helps to remove fats from the waist and thighs.
- This asana improve the balance and increases concentration.
Contradictions and caution:
- Those suffering from back and spinal injuries should not perform trikonasana.
- Practice under expert guidance and consult a doctor before practice asana. Especially pregnant women if there are any complications.