Welcome to the day 7, the last day of the Indoindians #7DaysYogaChallenge with Warrior 2 (Veerbhadrasana 2) asana.
This asana is very beneficial and improves immunity and strengthens nerves.
- Inhale and bend one side knee
- Normal breathe during holding
- Exhale and come back
- Strengthens and stretches the legs and ankles
- Stretches the groins, chest and lungs, shoulders
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Increases stamina
- Relieves backaches, especially through second trimester of pregnancy
- Therapeutic for carpal tunnel syndrome, flat feet, infertility, osteoporosis, and sciatica
- Improves immunity and strengths nerves
Contradictions and Cautions:
- Be careful that knees should not cross the ankle
- High blood pressure
- Neck problems: Don’t turn your head to look over the front hand; continue to look straight ahead with both sides of the neck lengthened evenly.
Do let us know your feedback and comments on our #7DaysYogaChallenge