Snacks are addictive as these change the brain’s chemistry, increasing the level of serotonin, our feel-good neurochemical. Indonesia has a boggling variety to feat our taste-buds on. We have compiled some of the favorite snacks in this newsletter edition.
Other interesting features are:
– Indoindians Bazaar vendor registration is open
– Meet Dr Kirti Moorjani, a young dentist in Jakarta.
– A month of design thinking as shared by Supriya Kulkarni on Indoindians FB
– Signup for the Sushi making class at Hotel JW Marriott on 30th July
– Order Rakhi through Indoindians Giftshop for delivery in India and Indonesia today!
New exciting work in progress. Watch out for updates next week.