KHUMB AUR MAKKAI TIKKI
- 250 g. fresh corn
- 250 g. mushrooms
- 100 g. breadcrumb bs
- 50 g. flour
- 25 g. garlic
- 10 g. green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- a few sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- a pinch turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- BOIL corn and mushrooms with a little turmeric powder and squeeze through a muslin cloth to remove all the excess water.
- Grind the mixture.
- Saute garlic in a little butter till golden brown and add to the mince.
- Add green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, garam masala and bread crumbs.
- The mixture must be firm. Make tikkis, coat with flour and deep fry.
Serve with green chutney!