- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 tablespoon peppermint extract (or flavor or your choice)
How To :
- Put the vinegar in a small cooking pan and bring to boil.
- Turn the stove to low heat.
- Open and pour in the packets of gelatin to the hot vinegar.
- Mix until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Then add your favorite flavor… we like peppermint!
When finished making the stickers, you can store the remaining glue in a tightly sealed jar for future use. When you want to use the glue again, you can place the jar in a pan with hot water.