PAPAYA AND SEAFOOD STIR-FRY
- 300g tiger prawns, shelled
- 300g fresh scallops
- 300g fish fillet
- 1/2 a papaya, skinned, seeded, cubed
- 10 grapes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 2 slices ginger, shredded finely
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Blanch the papayas till soft. Leave aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok and fry the garlic and ginger till fragrant. A
- dd the prawns and fish. when they’re cooked add the scallops, papayas and grapes.
- Add the seasoning and some water (or chicken stock. See previous recipe) to moisten the dish (you may wish to thicken the sauce with a little cornstarch).
- Stir-fry quickly and remove from heat once the scallops are cooked.