- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tblsp butter or margarine
- 2 packages Maruchan Ramen Chicken Flavor
- 4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken or turkey
- 2 tblsp flour
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 tblsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tblsp finely chopped parsley
- Saute carrots, celery and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add noodles, 3-1/2 cups water, seasoning packets and chicken to vegetables. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Thoroughly combine flour and remainign 1/2 cup cold water. Stir into soup. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in green onions.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cheese and parsley.