SOFT SHELL CRAB TEMPURA ROLL
500gr Basic Sushi Rice
2pcs Nori Sushi
10gr Singapore sauce
2pcs soft shell crab
20gr Kyuri – Japanese cucumber
20gr Takuan – Japanese radish pickle
50gr Cooking oil – for frying
50gr Tempura flour
MAKING THE SUSHI ROLL
- Need some rice, rice vinegar, salt, sugar, nori (seaweed), softshell crab tempura, cucumbers, and avocado. Then cut the cucumbers, avocado, salmon and fried eggs to make long stick shape or any ingredients wish to add into the rolls.
- Make sushi rice. First, cook some rice. Then cool them down a little. Put some rice vinegar, salt and sugar in the rice while the rice is warm. Otherwise they won’t be mixed well.
- Put rice on the nori. Put nori on the flat place and spread rice flat on the nori. Make it thin to roll over easily.
- Put other stuffs on the rice. Put vegetables and soft shell crab tempura on the center of the rice in horizontal line. Put mayonnaise on the vegetables.
- Roll the sushi. Roll the sushi carefully not to break the whole roll. You should roll over from the bottom edge to the up. When finish, put the bottom edge together with the top edge to stick each other.
- Cut it in slice. Any size you want. As it is a finger food, you can cut it your mouth size.
- Sushi roll done… and serve with condiments – wasabi paste, soya sauce, pickled ginger.