About the awards
Indoindians Extraordinary Women Awards is a community platform to promote the positive impact women make on society. To recognize, honor, celebrate and bring greater visibility to women’s achievements in various fields. The awards encourage ambition, empower confidence and inspire new female leaders now and into the future.
Encouraging women to put themselves forward or by nominating suitably qualified women, the diverse strengths and achievements of successful women across industries, and backgrounds is celebrated.
Terms and conditions
- Eligibility criteria
- All nominees must be Indian or Indian origin women, residents of Indonesia, aged 18 and over on 1st March 2021.
- Nominators must be 18 years and over.
- Posthumous nominations will not be accepted.
- Employees of Indoindians, supporting organisations and members of their immediate family are not eligible to become winners or runners up, however may be recognised internally within the organisation.
- Nominees meeting the above criteria upon completion the nomination form will be eligible pending completion of a reference check and any other reasonable checks determined by Indoindians to confirm nomination. Indoindians reserves the right to exclude any entrant that does not complete and pass those checks to Indoindians reasonable satisfaction.
- Nominations will be accepted from 9am WIB on Monday 8th March 2021 and will close at 5.00pm WIB on Monday 31st May 2021.
- Nominators entering nominees must complete the online nomination form including but not limited to:
– Nominee details
– Where the nominee performs their community work (must be located in Indonesia)
– Why they are nominating the nominee in 750-words or less, including a summary of their achievements and contribution
– Demonstration of the nominee’s impact on the community
– Name, email and phone number of the nominator
– Name, email and phone number of the nominee
- Hard copy nomination forms will not be accepted.
- Nominators can either self-nominate or nominate another person; nominators who self-nominate may be required to provide the contact details of 1-2 referees to verify their entry.
- Nominees may be contacted by Indoindians for further information and fact checking, including a photo and biography.
- All nominees will be advised of their nominator and the nominator’s contact details will be provided to the nominee.
- Nominees will be asked to confirm their acceptance of the nomination prior to their nomination being formally submitted (in other words, nominees may opt out of being nominated).
- Selection and judging panel
- The judging panel is comprised of Indoindians Selection Panel.
- The judging panel’s decision is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Winners will be selected on the merit of their nomination application.
- Winners and runners up will be contacted between 1- 4 June 2021 prior to the formal announcement for the creation of promotional materials.
*The Leader’s Room is a program tailored specifically for the Indoindians Award finalists. The purpose is to support and build each participant’s leadership capability, personal networks and energy for change. The program combines theory and practice, to build acumen and confidence as a leader and changemaker. It will be hosted on dates and times to be determined by Indoindians and may be conducted physically or virtually/online.
- Prior to submitting the application, nominators must obtain the consent of the nominee to provide the nominee’s contact details to Indoindians, for Indoindians contacting the nominee for the purpose of confirming their nomination and the nominees acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Nominees’ and nominators’ personal information provided to Indoindians as part of this promotion will only be used for the conduct and promotion of the Indoindians Awards and related activities.
- Upon returning a signed permission form, nominators and nominees grant permission for Indoindians to use and disclose their personal information provided through the nomination process, additional submissions, correspondence, photographs and videos at its discretion including for, but not limited to, media and promotional purposes.
- Finalists/Nominees may be asked to provide a recent photo and a short biography.
- Finalists/Nominees may be asked to participate in media or publicity in relation to the awards.
- The promoter is Indoindians and supported by PT Infotech Solutions & PT Chairos International Ventures
|PT Infotech Solutions||PT Chairos International Ventures|