Indoindians Bazaar – Experience a fusion of fashion, food and lifestyle. Quality DIWALI products by local vendors for lifestyle, home, fashion, food and education.
LIVE stream Date and timing: Indoindians eBazaar 2020 – Sunday, 1st Nov, 10 am to 5 pm
Venue: LIVE stream on Indoindians FB
We reach over 15000 people through our Facebook and expect many to join this online event, from the Indoindians community, various expat groups and local Indonesians
Each vendors will be on Zoom spotlight for 15 minutes (pre defined slot) to promote their products/brands/services with Zoom Video streamed LIVE on Indoindians Facebook
Sell products on IndoindianShop – a multivendor Marketplace with:
- Powerful Seller Dashboard
- Transaction History
- Payment Gateway Integrated
- Seller Ships products
An opportunity to bring together buyers and sellers for Diwali shopping, friendship and fun while connecting the Indian diaspora with the other expat and local communities in Jakarta.
- Deepavali specific products
- Food products
- Fashion & jewelry
- Household products
- And much more
- Also an opportunity for service providers to promote themselves at the event.
Terms & Conditions:
- Vendors have to sign up as sellers on www.indoindianshop.com to participate in the Indoindians Diwali eBazaar
- Create a Vendor account first at http://bit.ly/signup-seller:
– Sign up details about you and your business
– Bank account details
– Registration fee of 1 million Rupiah
– An email will be sent to confirm payment and activate your Vendor account
- Upload your products
- Sell, get promoted, and get paid. Reach more than 100,000 potential customers per month.
- Share your shop/product poster (1000px X 1000px) with 250 characters text + Hashtags to share across Indoindians channels
- LIVE stream on FB Date and timing: Indoindians eBazaar 2020 – Sunday, 1st Nov, 10 am to 5 pm
Registered Vendors will be on spotlight for 15 minutes in a pre-determined slot to promote their products/brands/services with Zoom Video streamed LIVE on Indoindians Facebook.
- Cancellation: Vendors will not be eligible for any refunds, under any circumstances.
- Advertising: Extensive advertising is done through Indoindians website and its communications channels to relevant audiences and communities. Further advertising is ensured through promotion campaign to over 100K reach.
- Bazaar page with vendor listing on Indoindians website
- Bazaar update mailer every week featuring all new vendors
- Advertising channels:
- Custom FB Group – www.facebook.com/groups/indoindiansbazaar/
- social media channels
- newsletter mailing list
- WA groups
- Event marketing
- Sponsorship packages available starting – IDR 2.5 million
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com or WA +62 822 1000 8272 today.
Please join our facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/indoindiansbazaar/ to help cross promote your brand.