Here are not 1 or 2 but 7 reasons to join our 7 Day Green Smoothie Challenge
- Natural energy booster to keep a little pep in your step in the morning (and during those afternoon slumps).
- Natural weight loss can be a happy side effect of gulping these in place of a typical breakfast (just make sure to include healthy fats and protein to make it a more complete meal).
- Stay healthy all-year-long. Simple way to boost your immune system especially when you’re feeling under the weather.
- Packed with disease-fighting antioxidants. The phytonutrients in leafy greens boost your body’s immune system and keep it functioning properly.
- Hands down, the healthiest fast food. It takes less than 7 minutes to make a green smoothie (from start to clean up!) and they’re super easy to take on the go– especially when you prep ahead.
- You can prob swap out your daily vitamin by drinking the rainbow (you should def still consult a doctor and make sure that’s cool with them)
- Tastiest way to pack in those leafy greens. Salad or smoothie? You pick!