Geeta Taunk shares her recipe for Chawal Ke Pakore, a wonderful teatime snack, made with leftover rice.
- 1 cup left over cooked rice
- 4 tablespoons Dahi
- 1/2 cup besan
- 2 Green chillies chopped
- 1” Ginger chopped
- Few Curry leaves
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- Haldi 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 /2 tsp
- You can add coriander leaves if you like.
- Salt to taste.
- Mix the cooked rice and dahi well, and keep in fridge.
- Take out an hour before you want to make and Mix with all the other ingredients.
- Fry to make pakora. OR
- For those who like less oil, make like tikki on a pan.
- Eat with your favorite dhania chutney or tomato/chili sauce.
- Good to eat at any time and on any occasions.