This Raksha Bandhan, make these super easy and delicious, instant 2 ingredient coconut laddoo for your brother.
Time required : 10 minutes
1/2 can of condensed milk
1 cup desiccated coconut powder + 4 tbsp for rolling
- Mix both the ingredients in a non-stick pan.
- Bring it on heat on low flame and cook the mixture till it release off the sides of the pan.
- Ensure that it is done on low flame otherwise it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Switch off and allow to cool slightly, till your hand can handle the heat.
- Smear ghee on your palms and slowly shape into laddoos.
- Roll in the remaining coconut powder and allow to cool completely.