CURRIED PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND GRAPES
- 1 16 oz package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 12 ounces cooked chicken
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 20 ounce can chunk pineapple in natural juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 bunch scallion
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, toss chicken, grapes and pineapple together in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate and curry powder.
- When pasta is cooked, drain well and stir into fruit mixture.
- Stir dressing into pasta and fruit and mix well.
- Sprinkle scallions over salad and serve.