For day 5 of this #7DaySimplySalads, let’s try this fresh and delicious tangy salad. The main ingredient of this salad is zucchini, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acid, calcium, fiber, magnesium, and vitamin B-2 and vitamin B-6. Zucchini is one of the most eaten vegetables for weight loss.
Below is the ingredient list and direction to make this yummy salad:
- 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut into cubes
- 1 apple, peel, cut into cubes
- 1 small or half medium red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 small or half medium yellow pepper, cut into cubes
- Half of small raw papaya, cut into cubes
- Baby tomatoes, cut in halves
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard sauce
- Boil water in a small pan. Boil the peppers and raw papaya for 3-4 minutes. Take them out in a strainer.
- Put all the vegetables in a serving plate/bowl.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper into salad. Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with a dash of lemon juice. Mix well, then cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Please share your questions, comments and feedback below: