- Marie biscuits
- Condensed milk
- Coco powder
- Whip cream
- Chocolate rice
- Put 20 Marie biscuits in a bowl and crush it completely
- Put 6-7 tablespoons of condensed milk, 1 tablespoon of coco powder and 7 table spoons of whip cream into the bowl of crushed biscuits and mix well until it becomes like a dough.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Grease your hands with a little butter and make small round balls from the mixture.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate rice.
- Keep it in the fridge for about 1-2 hours till it hardens.
by Zareen Akbany