– Yellow Nails — Soak your nails in one-fourth cup of bleach mixed with one-half cup of water.
– Not Quite Dry — Coat wet nails with cuticle oil and cover your nails with plastic wrap.
– Polish Smudge — Moisten the pad of your finger with polish remover and tap lightly to smooth it out.
– Chipped Polish — Moisten your finger with polish remover and quickly swipe over the chipped area to smooth out the edges.
-Broken Nail — If the break isn’t too low, carefully cut the nail, file it, and trim the other nails so they’re of equal length. For a big break (one that’s in the nail bed), apply a couple of drops of nail glue to the surface of the nail. Let set and hold the break in place for about a minute.
– Reapply glue and cover the nail with a piece of tea bag or tissue. Let dry, and then buff excess off.
source Diane Irons at ediets.com