Cheesecake has already been the cake of choice for many. With peach added to it, the cake can be more popular than ever in the dinner table with its sweet and refreshing taste. Try it out and tell us how it went!
Ingredients for the base :
- 200gm cream crackers, finely crushed
- 140 gm melted butter
- Mix and press evenly into a 22cm spring-form pan.
Topping ingredients :
- 1 can peaches in syrup, drain, set syrup aside
- 10 gm gelatin
- 250 gm Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- Â½ tsp ground ginger
- 125 ml milk
- 2 X 200ml peach yogurt
- Measure out 125ml of the peach syrup and dissolve the gelatin in it. Heat slightly.
- Put all ingredients except the peaches into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour on the prepared base.
- Refrigerate and serve topped with peach slices.
You might want to read: japanese cheesecake recipe