You may find this hard to believe, but we’re at the halfway point of the year…
A full six months still for opportunities to happen in 2022. The mood is upbeat with the world reopening for travel and an upswing in the economy.
On this positive note we look forward to meeting you in person at our upcoming, in-person events
Thurs 30th June at 10am – Indoindians Coffee Morning – Learn to Wear Kain Batik with Gaby Pribadi. Register at bit.ly/ie30june
Fri 8th July at 10am – Indoindians Workshop: Learn Warli Art with Eesha. Register at bit.ly/ie8july
The focus of this newsletter to have a positive rest of the year with these tools and tips:
– Kick-start your Day the Most Effective Way
– 3 Basic Life Skills for New College Students
– 5 Easy Steps to Reach #Happiness
– 5 Easy Ways to be Mindful in your Day to Day Life
– 6 Steps to Goal-Setting
– 6 Mindfulness Exercises You Can Do Everyday
– Biohacking? Here is a quick Guide.
– 7-Day Routine For A Healthier Heart
– 7 Health Benefits of #RedGinseng