Day 2 #IndoindiansYogaChallenge: VIRABHADRASANA III- Warrior III Pose
VIRABHADRASANA III- Warrior III Pose
Going into the asana:
– Begin standing in with your feet hip-distance apart and your arms at your sides
– Press your weight into your right foot. Lift your left leg as you lower your torso, making your body parallel to the ground. Your extended arms will now reach forward.
– Muscles of both legs must keep being actively engaged. Straighten your standing leg but do not lock your knees.
– Stretch your body from your fingertips all the way through your lifted heel.
Effects of the asana:
– Strengthens your leg muscles
– Improves whole body balance
– Builds core strength.
Tips & Requirements:
- Wear comfortable lose clothes during the asanas.
- Use a yoga mat or a carpet to perform your asanas. Don’t directly practice on the floor.
- Practice on an empty stomach empty or at least 2-3 hours of gap between meals.
Follow the directions of the asana/pose till you can do it perfectly. Post your photo/video or go FB live in the asana challenge of the day and remember to tag @INDOINDIANS on Instagram & FB with hashtag #IndoindiansYogaChallenge
You can also tag your friends and nominate them to participate in the challenge with you.
Lets Get Set Go….Pose…Click
Join in the learning and practice of the Yoga practice leading towards the International Day of Yoga on June 21. We at Indoindians challenge you all to join the #IndoindiansYogaChallenge
If you have any questions or comments, do post below or on the Indoindians FB wall.