- 1/4 kg. gram flour
- 1/4 kg. curd
- 500 ml. water
- salt to taste
- 4 green chillies, ground to a paste
- 1/4 tsp. (1 g.) cummin seeds
For the garnishing:
- 2tbsp. (30 g.) coriander leaves
- chopped; 1 tbsp. (15 g.) grated
- coconut; 1/2 tsp. (2gm) mustard
- seeds; 1/2 tsp. (2 ml.) oil
- Add gram flour to the curd, mix well to a smooth paste.
- Add chilli paste, cummin seeds, salt and water and keep stirring on medium heat for 10 minutes till it forms a thick paste.
- Spread a little gram flour paste in a plate or a tray in a thin layer and keep it aside.
- When cool, roll it and cut into pieces.
To prepare the garnish:
- Heat oil and season with mustard seeds.
- When they splutter, pour the seasoned oild over the khandvi pieces.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and coconut over it.
Serve at room temperature!
Nutritive value of each serving: Calories: 272.9 k cal.