The New Year is like a reset button for life. A new start to change or career ideas and personal goals to meet in the coming year.
I know you didn’t achieve your New Year’s resolutions in 2016.
I say that confidently, even though we’ve never met, because research shows only 8% of people actually achieve them. So statistically, I bet you didn’t.
How can you become one of those elite few, who actually achieve what they set out to do? Here are 4 tips.
Pick 3 of the following 20 intentions to be your resolution for the year and share with us.
- Start a Meditation Practice.
- Learn Something New Each Day.
- Pick Up a Hobby
- Eat Fewer Calories.
- Write a Business Plan.
- Read More Books.
- Be More Grateful.
- Stop Procrastinating.
- Spend More Time In Nature.
- Start Doing Planks Every Day.
- Enjoy the Little Things.
- Become More Confident.
- Increase Your IQ.
- Increase Your Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Learn a New Skill.
- Bring More Peace Into Your Life.
- Be Kinder to Yourself.
- Create a Positive Attitude.
- Strengthen Your Personal Relationship.
- Meet New people
A new year is a new opportunity for hope and joy and wonder for those who have the luxury of starting afresh on an annual basis.