Indoindians Painting Exhibition and Sale in conjunction with Indoindians Bazaar on Sunday 9th April 2023 at The Westin Hotel Jakarta – Meet and enjoy the artworks of our talented Indian artists in Indonesia, who are passionate photographer, painters, or other media showcasing their original artworks.
Event Date and timing: Sunday, 9th April 2023, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Venue: Java Ballroom Foyer, The Westin Hotel, Kuningan, Jakarta
Panels Layout in Ballroom Foyer:
Panel details and pricing:
|Panel Size||Standard Panel|
|(122cm B x 230cm H)|
|Floor space||122 x 50 cm|
|Standard setup||Panel covered in black cloth and 1 spotlight|
|Optional equipment (will have to brought by artists)||small table or rack|
*Panels are subject to availability. Sharing of panels is strictly prohibited.
Register, Select panel number and Pay here >>
NOTE: Dates are subject to change up to 2 weeks before the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only artworks by the artist can be sold during the event
- Set Up: Doors for set-up for exhibitors will be opened from 12 midnight on Saturday 8th Oct and 7am on the day of the event. Kindly be early for set-up and avoid traffic congestion in the loading area. All Exhibitors must complete their artwork display 30 minutes before the event start time on the same day. Exhibitors are strictly advised not to cart trolleys or cartons through the main hotel lobby, or via the guest lifts at anytime. Should you need assistance from any venue staff, please go through the Organizer. Vendors are required to stay till the closing time of the event.
- Timings: Indoindians Painting Exhibition in conjunction with Indoindians Bazaar 2023 – Sunday 9th April 2023, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Kindly note that all participants need to be present for the entire duration of the event.
- Sub Letting: Sub-letting of the panel space by vendors is strictly prohibited. Substitute vendors will not be permitted to participate.
- Cancellation: Last Date for Cancellation Should be by 30 days before the event date, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of IDR 500,000/ is applicable to any cancellation of a confirmed booking, under any circumstances. Cancellations made less than 30 days of the event will not be eligible for any refunds, under any circumstances. After the cancellation the exhibitor will have no claims on table space.
- Payment: participation fees have to be paid in full to be eligible. Payment details will be shared with registered artists. Panels cannot be put on hold for more than 3 days without receipt of payment.
- Loading and Unloading: Loading and setup need to be complete at least 30 minutes before the event starts. Loading / unloading instructions will be provided prior to the event.
- Advertising: Extensive advertising is done through Indoindians website and its communications channels to relevant audiences and communities. Further advertising is ensured through promotion campaign to over 50K reach.
- Indoindians Painting Exhibition page with artist listing on Indoindians website
- Additional Artist online marketing/promotion package – IDR 1,000,000/ for 4 custom posts on each Indoindians social media channels
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com or WA +62 822 1000 8272 today.
Please join our facebook page at www.facebook.com/IndoindiansJkt to help cross promote your brand.