On a lookout for a cool and refreshing side dish? Try out this pomegranate or Anaar Raita recipe. Not only is it great for hot summer months, but the ingredients are also healthier than the regular yogurt.
A beautiful side dish indeed.
- Pomegranate Seeds – 2 cups
- Curd /Yogurt – 3 cups, thick
- Onions – 2, sliced
- Green Chillies – 3, slit
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves – few, chopped
- Mint leaves – few, chopped and whole for garnish
- Mix the onions, green chilies and salt in a bowl.
- Add the curd and mix well.
- Just before ready to serve, add the pomegranate seeds, mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Stir once or twice.
- Serve at once.
Note: You can also add a pinch of cumin powder and red chili powder if preferred.