SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN SALAD
Here’s a great way to turn leftover grilled chicken into another tasty meal that is a real winner.
For the salad:
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (scallions)
- 1 11-ounce can of corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a salad bowl, mix chicken, tomato, green onions, corn, cheese, beans and salad greens.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, picante sauce, chili powder and cumin.
- Toss salad and dressing together and serve.