In this hot, tropical weather, a serving of Gelato is perfect to cool your body down. However not all gelato places are delicious. Here are our recommendation that are not only highly rated for their flavors, but also their unique twist that you can’t find anywhere else.
Here is the list of Gelato that is both delicious and unique:
Offering natural and fresh ingredients, Gelato Secrets combines both classic Italian and exotic Indonesian flavors. Before making a choice, visitors can sample the 24 flavors offered by Gelato Secrets. Some of the recommended options you can try is the Bamboo Charchoal or for a fresher sorbet menu such as Mix Berries, Virgin Mojito, Mango Passionfruit, Raw Chocolate, dan Stroberi.
Visitors can choose between ordering the gelatos in a cup or cone. Both options have different sizes, with the small ones priced at Rp30k, medium at Rp45k and large at Rp60k. If you want to take it home, 500 ml of gelato is valued at Rp100k and 1 liter is valued at Rp180k.
- Jl. Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali
- Jl. Raya Petitenget, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Pertokoan Berawa Corner, Jl. Pantai Berawa No.7, Tibubeneng, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali
- Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong No.56, Canggu, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Jl. Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali
- Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571
- Jl. Wenara Wana, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571
- Jl. Teuku Cik Ditiro No.36, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat
- Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said No.Kav X-6 Karet Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City
- Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 121 R Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat
Il Vero Gelateria
The taste of gelato provided varies, from fruits such as kiwi, guava, melon, mango, durian to dragon fruit. Not only fruits, other flavor variants are also available, such as salted caramel, peanut butter, cheesecake, tiramisu, dark choco to earl gray can be an option. If you are brave, customers can mix and match various flavors, such as the taste of dragon fruit with the customer’s favorite, salted caramel. A mixture of sour taste from dragon fruit and sweet salted caramel will be a unique combination to try.
There are three gelato options that you can choose to either eat from a cone or a cup. One flavored scoop are sold at Rp 25k, two flavors are priced at Rp 30K dan three is priced at Rp 40k.
- Ruko Wall Street, Blok A No. 7, Jl. Green Lake City Boulevard, Green Lake City, Cipondoh, Tangerang
Phone: +62-812 92406929
- Ruko Golden 8 Blok E5, Gading Serpong, Serpong Utara, Tangerang Phone: +62-878 85588186
- Ruko Taman Palem Lestari, Blok A1, Jl. Taman Palem, Cengkareng, Jakarta Phone: +62-838 8880910
Grom is a delicious authentic gelato is derived from natural ingredients directly imported from Italy. Some of the recommended gelatos range from Pistachio flavor, Cioccolato Extranoir (dark chocolate because without milk mixture!) to Fragola (strawberries).
To taste the delicious Grom gelato you pay a price of Rp48k for a small cup, Rp60k for a medium cup, Rp72k for a large cup and Rp85k for an extra large size.
- Pacific Place Mall, 1st Floor, Unit No. 70, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 52-53 – 12190 Phone: +62-2157973834
- Lotte Shopping Avenue, Ground Floor Unit No. 25, Jl. Profesor Doktor Satrio No. 3-5
- Plaza Senayan, 3rd Floor, Unit No. 302 C, Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Let’s Go Gelato
What sets Let’s go Gelato apart from other gelato shops is the flavoring it provides. In total, LGG has 30 unique flavors from fruit sorbets to odd flavors such as rendang. Other unique flavoring you can try is Apple Pie, Bir Bintang Redler Lemon and Red Bull. However the taste is not available at all times, rather being on rotation daily or seasonally.
Apart from its fresh and delicious taste, it also aims to become affordable. You can get two flavors at medium size for Rp25k and Rp50k for the premium flavors.
- Jl. Bengawan No. 29, (one area with Papyrus Photo), Bandung, Indonesia
- Cihampelas Walk Mall – Extension Lt.1, (Skywalk Area), Bandung, Indonesia
- Cipinang Indah Mall LG-02, Jl. Raya Kalimalang Kav.88, Jakarta Timur, Indonesia
- Jl. Gandaria 1 No. 57A, (Blue Container), Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
- Cibinang City Mall 1st Floor, Jl. Tegar Beriman no. 1 Bogor
- Plaza Indonesia 4th floor (next to starbucks)
- Plaza Asia Tasikmalaya – Lt.1, Jl. Kyai Haji Zainal Mustofa No.326, Tasikmalaya, Indonesia
- Jl Patimura no 9, Kotabaru, Gondokusuman, Yogyakarta
- Jl.Dr.Ir.H. Soekarno No 398, Kedung Baruk, Rungkut Surabaya
- Sun Plaza Medan Mall Lt. 4A, Jl. Kh. Zainul Arifin No 7, Medan, Indonesia
- Centre Point Medan Lt.LG, Jl. Timor Blok H-I, Medan, Indonesia
- Palembang Icon Mall Lt.1, Jl. POM IX, Lorok Pakjo, Ilir Bar. I, Palembang, Indonesia
- Opi Mall, L1 floor PALEMBANG
- Palembang Trade Center, M1 Floor
- Jambi Town Square – 2nd Floor
- Mal SKA PEKANBARU – 5th Floor
Another import from Bali, Gaya Gelato have been hunting down the best fruits, vegetables, spices and other natural ingredients to put into their gelatos. Try their all-natural classic items such as Tabanan chocolate, Toraja coffee, to unique east meet west flavors such as brown rice, charcoal, caramelized tempe.
The price is affordable, with Rp 30K for 2 flavors in small cup.
- Gaya Gelato @ Canggu, Jalan Pura Batu Mejan Echo Beach, Canggu – Bali
- Gaya Gelato @ Fabulous Ubud, Jalan Tjok Putra Sudarsana, Ubud – Bali
- Gaya Gelato @ Bali, Jl. Legian Kelod No.398 – Kuta, Bali
- Gaya Gelato @ Jl. Uluwatu, Jalan Raya Uluwatu Km.19, Uluwatu – Bali, 80364
- Gaya Gelato @ Marzano, Arjuna / Double 6 street, Legian – Kuta – Bali,
- Gaya Gelato @ Samasta, Jalan Wanagiri No 1, Kuta Selatan, Jimbaran – Bali,
- Gaya Gelato @ Trattoria Sanur, Jalan Danau Tamblingan, 192, Sanur – Bali
- Gaya Gelato @ Ubud jl Raya, Jalan Raya Ubud, Ubud – Bali,
Phone: +62-361979252 / +62-361979253
- Gaya Gelato @ Ubud jl Sayan, Jalan Raya Sayan, Ubud – Bali,
Phone: + 62-361979252 / +62-361979253
- Gaya Gelato @ Pantai Indah Kapuk, Ruko Crown Golf D/37 Jl Marina Indah Raya Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara
- Gaya Gelato @ Mal Kelapa Gading, Jl. Bulevar Utara Kelapa Gading No.58, Klp. Gading, Kota Jkt Utara, Indonesia
- Gaya Gelato @ Grand Indonesia, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, West Mall LG Floor, DKI Jakarta, Jakarta Pusat – Indonesia,
- Gaya Gelato @ PIM Street Gallery, Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama, South Jakarta City, Jakarta – Indonesia
- Gaya Gelato @ Central Park, Central Park LG floor Unit 253, Grogol petamburan, Kota Jakarta Barat
- Gayagelato@Petitenget, Jalan Raya Petitenget No.2002, Seminyak, Bali – Indonesia
Eating gelato in a cup or cone is very common. What is remarkable is eating gelato with Kurtos Bread. For those who don’t know, Kurtos Bread is crispy bread that tastes sweet and is sprinkled with colorful sprinkles. On top, you can choose the Gelato topping with the flavor you like the most. One of the most popular flavors is Gandalf The Gray. This taste is a blend of earl gray and vanilla mixed with Green Tea Cake crumbs. But other flavors that set Latteria Gelato apart from other gelato shop is spicy roasted corn, kecombrang and martabak.
The pricing is also quite affordable, with Rp38k for 2 flavors, Rp 50k for 3 flavors medium size and Rp 63k for six flavors.
Address: Ruko Crown Golf, Blok D No. 39, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
Which gelato are you most interested to try? Tell us in the comment section below!