This is the easiest and most popular sushi for vegetarians. The only filling is cucumber.
200gr Sushi Rice Basic
2pcs Nori Sushi
100gr Basic Mayonaise
MAKING THE SUSHI ROLL
- Need some rice, rice vinegar, salt, sugar, nori (seaweed), and cucumbers. Then cut the cucumbers to make long stick shape to add into the rolls.
- Make sushi rice. First, cook some rice. Then cool them down a little. Put some rice vinegar, salt and sugar in the rice while the rice is warm. Otherwise they won’t be mixed well.
- Put rice on the nori. Put nori on the flat place and spread rice flat on the nori. Make it thin to roll over easily.
- Put other stuffs on the rice. Put cucumber on the center of the rice in horizontal line. Put mayonnaise on the vegetables.
- Roll the sushi. Roll the sushi carefully not to break the whole roll. You should roll over from the bottom edge to the up. When finish, put the bottom edge together with the top edge to stick each other.
- Cut it in slice. Any size you want. As it is a finger food, you can cut it your mouth size.
- Sushi roll done… and serve with condiments – wasabi paste, soya sauce, pickled ginger.