It may seem difficult to change your eating habit. But it is not merely for your weight loss—it’s the step towards a healthier lifestyle. It may not show a significant effect in a short period of time, but it’s worth the effort. Eating these salads for your dinner is one of the little steps you need to take in order to reach your health goals.
Today we are going to make Zucchini and Pepper Weight Loss Salad. If you are craving for kebabs, this salad could be the substitute of it–and of course it offers lower calorie.
- 1 small Zucchini, slice thinly or cut into cubes
- Green pepper, cut into cubes
- Red pepper, cut into cubes
- Yellow pepper, cut into cubes
- Broccoli, cut into small florets
- Garam masala
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- For marinating sauce: mix yogurt, salt, chili pepper, and garam masala. Set aside.
- Put sliced zucchini, peppers, and broccoli in a bowl. Mix with marinating sauce. Marinade them for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Take out the vegetables and mix with butter.
- Prepare a non-stick pan. Sautee the vegetable.
- Add salt, black pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Sprinkle thyme, oregano, and basil, mix thoroughly.
- Your salad is ready!