From innovative workout techniques and cutting-edge fitness technology to new approaches to mental health and self-care, there’s no shortage of exciting developments on the horizon for 2023.
Healthcare and fitness are been revolutionised by digital technologies with more tools to intensify self-care practices and relationship with healthcare providers. This not only generates better quality of life, it has also led to personalized experiences.
More info on Indoindians Bazaar Sunday 9th April at Hotel Westin, Jakarta. More info at bit.ly/bazaar-9april
Vendor registration for Indoindians Bazaar at bit.ly/bazaar-vendor
Artist registration for Art Exhibition at bit.ly/bazaar-artist
Sign up as crew for Indoindians Bazaar at https://bit.ly/bazaar-crew
Other interesting articles in this edition:
- 5 Top Fitness Trends in 2023
- Build a New Year Wellness Routine
- 6 Detox Drinks for a Slimmer, Healthier You!
- 6 Breakfast Recipes To Live Longer, Healthier and Younger
- 5 Health Benefits of Rock Salt Lamp
- Delicious Turmeric Recipes For Mind & Body Health