Gandhi does not only belong to India, but to all nations and all human beings in the world. His teachings about non-violence, truth, peace, love, compassion, Satyagraha, harmony, tolerance unity in diversity have inspired many here in Indonesia.
Join Indoindians LIVE Stream on Gandhi Jayanti – Inspired by Gandhi
When: Sat, 2nd Oct from 1700hrs Jkt
Opening Remarks by Chief Guest: Dr. -Ing. Ilham Akbar Habibie , MBA, Chief Executive, National ICT Council, Republic of Indonesia.
On the Panel:
- Abhay Kapoor, Group Managing Director, DMP Communications Group, Indonesia
- Anuj Gupta, Head of Sale & Marketing for the Delivery Business, CRM and Digital for Burger King
- James Gwee T.H.,MCS, Indonesia’s Favourite Trainer & Seminar Speaker
- Janet DeNeefe, Founder & Director of Ubud Food Festival and Ubud Writers & Readers Festival.
- Mariko Asmara Yoshihara, Socio Tech entrepreneur and founder Ango Ventures Investment
- Wendy Kusumowidagdo – Executive Director, Yayasan Helping Hands
- Sachin Gopalan, Co Founder Orbit Future Academy
- Yuli Ismartono, managing editor of AsiaViews blog, and with the The Lontar Foundation.
- Poonam Sagar, Founder Indoindians.com
Our newsletter this week is about few products specially found in Indonesia:
– The Many Uses of Minyak Kayu Putih
– 8 Interesting Facts on Angklung
– Delicious, Healthy Artisan Sea Salt From Bali
– 6 Premium Chocolate Brands from Indonesia
– All About Coconut Sugar: What It Is and Health Benefits
We are starting a new Indoindians Telegram group for community communication and support. To join use this link >> https://bit.ly/t-indoindians