Welcome to day 7 of our healthy #7DaySimplySalads recipes for weight loss. The printable shopping list is here>>
For the last day of 7-day healthy salads, we have tangy fruits and vegetable salsa salad. This salad contains good vegetables and fruits and drizzled with delicious dressing sauce.
Here is the ingredient list and direction to make this tangy salad:
- 1 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small zucchini, cut into small cubes
- 2 baby carrots, cut into small cubes
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 green apple, cut it into small cubes (without peeling it)
- Half raw papaya, cut into small cubes
- Half raw mango/mango, cut into small cubes
- Lemon juice
- Or any seasoning you prefer
- Take water in a pan, add a pinch of sugar and salt in it. Bring it to boil.
- Put the broccoli into the pan, boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, and strain the water. Set aside.
- Repeat the step 1, and boil the raw papaya for 2 minutes. Strain the water, and set the papaya aside.
- Put all the vegetables and fruits in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle with basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice, mix thoroughly.
- Your delicious and healthy salad is ready!
Please share your questions, comments and feedback below: