Personal grooming cannot be complete with beautiful feet. Pamper your feet and showcase them in your favorite sandals with these easy 5 DIY at home tips:
- Soften the skin of your feet by filling a basin with warm water, juice of a lemon and one cup oatmeal. Soak feet for ten minutes. While soaking, rub the oatmeal all over your feet to exfoliate. Rinse with warm water.
- Foot Tonic: Make a highly effective foot tonic by microwaving a cup of milk, one tablespoon dry mint leaves, one teaspoon rosemary & one teaspoon peppermint extract. Apply the mixture to feet with a clean, dry cloth. Brush off residue and wrap feet in plastic wrap. Wait 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Make your pedicure last twice as long by choosing a metallic polish. These polishes contain minerals that adhere to the nail better, and give off a flattering sheen from any foot.
- Corn Therapy: Get rid of corns by soaking your feet in warm salt water. Buff the affected area with a coarse emery board, and then apply a pineapple slice for 5 minutes over the corn. The enzymes will help to further dissolve the corn.
- Foot Scrub: Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds and 1 teaspoon baking soda with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on your feet as a foot mask. Scrub briskly with a vegetable brush, then rinse thoroughly.