Indoindians Holi Color Run id 5K of pure fun to coincide with the Indian festival of colors HOLI on Sunday, 1st March 2020. An opportunity for families to participate in a fun, color-filled event which will culminate in a Bollywood DJ & Dance along with lots of food tents – A festive celebration of the colors of joy with fun 5k run/walk, dance and food.
Date & Time: Sunday, 1st March 2020 with 6am start and event ends at 11am.
Venue: Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan, Jakarta
Format: Family 5 K walk/run with colors (safe colors) ending with Bollywood dance & Music.
Register to participate here
December Early Bird @Rp 50,000/person
Only ticket Holi Color Run
Gold Ticket @Rp 250,000/person
- Gold Ticket
- E- Certificate
- Holi Color Powder – 4 colors
- Holi Color Run Medal
40 booths of Indian food, products and services. Interested in being a booth vendor? Register here >>
Interested in being a sponsor? Register here >>
For any queries contact Dias: +62 822 1000 8272 (WA)
This event is in collaboration with Indonesia Color Run and promises a to be a colorful family event with lots of fun.
- Holi is the annual festival of colors in India – a festival of unity and celebrating the various colors of life!
- First time in Indonesia both Indonesians and Indians and other expats join hands to celebrate festival of colors Holi. This event is open to all in Indonesia.
- The Holi Color Run coincides with this festival and we want to share this wonderful sentiment from India in Indonesia.
- This event is initiated by Indoindians in collaboration with IDCR (Indonesia Color Run) as the main organizer, who have experience with color run events in over 40 cities across Indonesia.
- The intention is to create and that can strengthen the friendship and unity for the people of India and Indonesia.
- Fitness, fun and entertainment – A fun family day!
- A platform for vendors to showcase their products
- An opportunity for Brands to ride on this event and reach out to their target when they are in the most relaxed mood.