CHEESECAKE – SUGAR FREE
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 c Graham-Cracker Crumbs
- 1 pk 8oz Light Cream Cheese Neufchatel
- 1 pk 15oz Reduced-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 c Unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 t Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 t Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1 pt Strawberries
- Cover outside of 8×3″ spring form pan with foil (to prevent mixture from leaking during baking). Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray, then evenly sprinkle graham-cracker crumbs in bottom; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. In food processor with knife blade attached, blend light cream cheese and next 7 ingredients until smooth. Carefully pour cheese mixture over crumbs in pan. Bake 45 minutes. With oven door closed, turn off oven; let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes. remove; cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate cheesecake at least 4 hours or until well chilled.
- To serve, carefully remove cheesecake from pan. Slice strawberries; arrange on top of cheesecake.
Yield: 12 Servings
If you are interested making your own japanese cheesecake, simply click the link.