A gluten free delicious and high protein chilla and also diabetic friendly recipe made with green moong dal – transformed into a pizza.
- Chilla made from green lentils.
- Grated Cheese
- Capsicum thinly sliced long
- Black pepper
- Green Coriander Chutney
- Hot n sweet chilly sauce
FOR THE SLURRY –
- 2 spoons rice flour and 5 spoons water with pinch of salt n pepper.
NO ADDITIONAL SALT TO BE ADDED AS ALL INGREDIENTS HAVE SALT.
To make CHILLA
- Take 1 Cup of whole green dal or split green dal lentil.
- Soak overnight and next morning grind with ginger and green chilly.
- Add salt n make thin chill pancakes on the pan or Tava.
- Heat up the pan or Tava.
- Grease with little oil.
- Spread the rice flour and water slurry on the pan and immediately put the chilla so that Chilla is crispy on one side.
- Spread butter, then spread green chutney, chilly sauce.
- Black pepper, Capsicum, Onion, olives and grate Cheese.
6. Cover for 3-4 minutes till cheese melts.
7. And your chilla Pizza is ready.
8. CRISPY from one side and soft and cheezy from top as usual pizza.
Other leftover food recipes by Aparna Narang:
- Chapatis 3 types
- Chilla Pizza
- Saptahiki cutlets/tikkis