Kurkure Roti Jhatpat is an easy-to-make, crunchy, & spicy snack suitably eaten in-between meals. Its base is leftover rotis/chappatis.
- 1 tspn oil
- 1 tspn jeera/cumin
- 2 chapatis/rotis
- salt to taste
- coriander powder to taste
- 3 tablespoon red chilli powder and mango powder
- Tomato pieces
- thin sev
- cherry tomato
- Take 1 tspn oil in a pan.
- Add 1 tea spoon jeera/cumin.
- Tear 2 chapatis/rotis into pieces.
- Add in the pan and stir for couple of minutes.
- Chapatis will become slightly golden.
- Add salt. Coriander powder. Red chilly powder and mango powder immediately add 3 tablespoon water n stir.
- Add tomato pieces when adding the masalas.( OPTIONAL)
- Serve with some thin sev if available in the house and garnish with cherry tomato and cucumber.
Other leftover food recipes by Aparna Narang:
- Chapatis 3 types
- Chilla Pizza
- Saptahiki cutlets/tikkis