This is a very quick and tasty recipe made with leftover rotis/chappatis and a spicy garlicky chutney.
Sehal is a process where onions, green chillies and tomatoes are used. This is used to make a lot of meals. These meals can be had anytime of the day.
For 4 CHAPATIS
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil.
- Add 5 tablespoon water.
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder.
- 1 tablespoon mango/ amchur powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric/Haldi powder
- 1 tablespoon red chilly powder
- MIX all the above.
- Spread this garlic masala paste on the chapati.
- Then fold the chapati.
- Again spread a very thin layer of garlic masala paste.
- Take a pan, put some oil.
- Put these chapatis in the pan till light golden brown.
- Then turn the chapati.
- When both sides are golden brown, Sprinkle some water with hand and cover for 1 minute only.
Other leftover food recipes by Aparna Narang: