KEY LIME CHEESECAKE
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbspt fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Cool Whip Topping
- Lime Slices
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended. Pour into crust.Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Let cool and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and lime slices.
Also Read: How to Make Japanese Cheesecake