- 1/2 kg Maida
- 1/2 tea spoon soda/ baking powder
- 1/2 cup dahi
- 1/4 spoon sugar
- 1 no. Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp. Onion seeds
- 3 tsp. Oil
- Salt According to taste
- Sieve flour with baking powder and salt. Mix sugar, egg, milk and water. Knead it well into a soft dough.Apply a little oil and cover it with a wet cloth for two hour. It will come up very nice.
- Now make equal sized balls apply a little oil and put onion seeds on top. Roll it into a round shape.
- Stretch it from one side to give a triangular shape.
- Now put it on a preheated Tandoor wall or cook in a preheated oven (250 degrees Celsius) by placing it on a greased tray.
- Remove when it is crisp and golden brown on both sides. Serve hot topped with butter.
naan 2: http://indoindians.net/indoindians/naan-2/