By: Lovely Walia
- 1 liter Rice
- 1 small cup Curd
- 1/2 pkt any Cheese
- 4 Carrots
- 2 Potatos
- 4/5 Beans
- 1 cup Peas
- Cashew-nuts if need
- 2 small spoon Salt
- 1/2 spoon Haldi
- 1/2 tea spoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 tea spoon Amchoor
- Little bit Black pepper if required
- First boil the rice.
- Wash and cut vegetables into small pieces then fry potato/carrot until little red.
- Dice the Onions, Ginger & Garlic finely. Take one pan and put little pure-ghee then fry the garlic then ginger followed by onion.
- The onion should be little red then put curd. Stir until all the water has evaporated.
- Put all masalas and grated cheese. After adding cheese put all vegetables and mix well.
- Top with white-rice and mix it until the colour changes.
- Add little Elaichi powder for nice smell. For garnish put fried cashew nuts on top when your serve.