Time required : 15 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 Cup curds, drained for 40 minutes
- 3/4 tsp Ginger & garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp Crushed chili
- 1/2 tsp Chopped mint
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 Spring onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Chaat masala
- Preheat oven to 350. Separate cauliflower into florets and cook in for 5 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain and run under cold water.
- Mix curds, paste, masala, chili, mint, sugar, salt, and ghee (1Tbsp) well.
- Coat cauliflower really well with marinade and put in a greased cassarole. Bake until cauliflower is tender.
- Saute spring onion in ghee. Pour over cauliflower, toss with some chaat masala and serve.