- 1bunch sarson greens / Daun Sawi
- 1bunch spinach / Bayam
- 1 onion (grated)
- 1inch piece of ginger (grated)
- 6 cloves garlic (grated)
- Cheese or paneer (to garnish)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ghee.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3 green chillies
- salt to taste
Directions of preparation :
- Chop the sarson and the spinach greens, wash and drain, keep aside.
- Heat some oil in the pressure cooker. To this, add the chopped greens and the green chillies.
- After stirring for some time add the ginger and garlic paste, stir and let it cook for some time.
- Then add the salt and a cup of water. Pressure cook till done. Mash the cooked sag. Now heat some oil in a pan and saute the grated onion. To this, add the cooked sag and mix all the other ingredients and cook until the oil separates.
- Garnish with cheese and serve hot.