Looking for no-bake, no-grill, and no-cook stuffed vegetable recipe? You’ve landed on the right page. All you need are just the ingredients and only 15 minutes of your cooking time!
For 4 servings.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 300 gram canned tuna in oil, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest and juice from ½ lemons
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except tomatoes
- Starting at top of tomato, partially cut each tomato into wedges. Be careful to not cut all the way through to bottom of tomato. Other option is by cutting the ¼ top part of tomato and scooping out the seeds, leaving only the firm skin.
- Fill tomatoes with the tuna filling. Serve with saltine crackers.