Bookstores like Gramedia and Paperclip usually fulfill the casual art and craft supply need in Jakarta, however, there are stores that provide a wider selection and maybe better prices. We have compiled for you the recommended stores where you can get the stuff for your next art projects:
People in online forums usually refer to Artland when it comes to the most complete art and craft supplies in town. Here you can find canvases in different sizes, various kinds of paint, painting tools, craft materials, knitting materials, and many others. Artland has several stores around Jakarta, but you also can order the stuffs online here.
- Poins Square Lebak Bulus, 3A floor No 15-25, Jalan RA Kartini No 1A, Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta
- Menteng Huis 2nd floor No 2 Jalan Cikini Raya No 2-4, Menteng, Central Jakarta
- STC Senayan, GF no 12-14, Jalan Asia Afrika Pintu IX, Gelora Senayan, Central Jakarta
- Supermal Karawaci, West Basement No 6, Jalan Boulevard Diponegoro, Perumahan Lippo Karawaci Tangerang
- Staples Stationary –Gading Serpong, Jalan Raya Boulevard Gading Serpong, Block BA 3 No 41-43 Perumahan Gading Serpong, Tangerang 15810
Made With Love
This is a ‘heaven’ for scrapbooking lovers. Here you can find premium arts and crafts supplies and equipments such as the Martha Stewart’s craft collection, stencils, stamps sets, fancy papers, and many more.
Address: Grand Indonesia West Mall 2nd floor No 18
Artemedia is one of the oldest and trusted art supplies store offering excellent quality products from big brands and is the exclusive distributor of brands such as Winsor & Newton, Derwent, Sakura, Canson, etc.
Address: Jalan Sultan Iskandar Muda No 16D, Arteri Pondok Indah, South Jakarta
This is one of felt wool craft supplies in Jakarta, which is also Hamanaka representative in Indonesia. In the store you can get art and craft supplies such as felt wool craft, knitting and crochet, amigurumi, UV resin craft, and many more. You can also join the craft workshop here!
Address: Lippo Mall Puri St Moritz, LG 22F, Jalan Puri Indah Raya Blok U1 CBD-Puri Indah, West Jakarta
This is also one of the oldest art and craft supplies stores in Indonesia. Founded in 1955, Toko Prapatan originally only provided local and imported painting supplies. But now, the store also provides other craft supplies such as carving supplies, stationeries, and even digital printing services.
- Jalan Raya Jatinegara Timur No 21 Jatinegara, East Jakarta (only stationary, craft and painting supplies)
- Jalan Kalibaru Barat No 37A Senen, Central Jakarta (only digital printing)
- Jalan RS Fatmawati No 5B, South Jakarta (stationary, craft and painting supplies)
Founded in 2011, Findyka Craft is an online store providing various craft and souvenirs supplies such as flannel/felt, key chain, hair clips, ribbons, laces, buttons, beads, and many more.
Contact: SMS/WhatsApp 085646651205
This online store provides craft supplies such as wool and knitting materials, paper quilting, loom band, quilt patchwork and many more.
Contact: WhatsApp 081318810831
Benang RajutQ has a very wide collection of knitting supplies. They have various knitting yarns made of cotton, soft cotton, rayon viscose, acrylic linen, soft wool, nylon, and many more. You also can buy guide book of knitting and other knitting supplies such as knitting needle, stitch markers and many more.
Contact: WhatsApp/SMS 08124970785
If you wish to learn and explore your art hobbies, you can take a course or workshop in one of these places.
So which is your favorite art and craft supply store???