The easing of COVID restrictions have ignited wanderlust. Camping is probably the best ways to spend a weekend with family and friends. We highly recommend you try “glamping” or glamorous camping; all the fun of staying outdoor, without all paraphernalia of camping. You don’t need to pick a spot, put up a tent, or cook. Just enjoy!
Friday, 27th May at 9am Jkt – Join Charles Hogg, National Coordinator of The Brahma Kumaris in Australia in conversation with host Poonam Sagar – LIVE here >>
Our newsletter this week focuses on ‘glamping’ and other places to getaway to from Jakarta.
- 7 Middle-of-Forest Glamping Spots in West Java
- 8 Glamorous Camping (Glamping) Grounds near Jakarta
- 11 Restaurants in Bandung With Breathtaking Views
- #Whattodo: 8 Interesting Things To Do in Batam
- Getting Away From It All: Weekend Getaway From Jakarta
- 8 Iconic Natural Attractions In and Around Jakarta
- Escape Jakarta!
- Hidden Natural Tourist Attractions in West Java
Father’s Day is just a couple of weeks away on Sunday, 19th June, 2022.
Do share your comments, feedback and information requests directly to +6282210008272 (WA)