Is diet more important? Or exercise? Or both? There are many indicators of health, and weight is just one of them. That said, weight loss is a popular goal for many people trying to improve their health. There are several benefits associated with losing a few pounds through healthy methods, like better blood sugar control, healthier blood pressure and lower chronic disease risk. And even though you’ve probably heard that good nutrition and physical activity can lead to weight loss, it’s easier said than done.
Our newsletter this week has many useful tips:
– Food, Workouts & Weight Loss by Rutu Trivedi Panjwani
– 5 Foods to Eat During Intermittent Fasting
– 5 Food Swaps That Helps You Lose Weight
– Foods that Jumpstart Weight Loss by Aditi Srivastava, Diet Consultant
– Make Chaach (buttermilk) for Weight Loss!
– Vegan Diet Guide For Weight Loss
– How Protein Shakes Can Help You Lose Weight
– What Is The Correlation Between Sleep and Weight Loss?
Are you an artist in Jakarta? Exhibit to sell your artworks at bit.ly/bazaar-artist
Travelling overseas? Get your travel insurance and assistance with Assist Card at bit.ly/ii-assistcard
Join the Indoindians WAG for community interaction and support at bit.ly/indoindianswa